Researchers are welcome to engage with the collections via a number of ways:
- via our online catalogue (http://collections.vam.ac.uk/);
- in our public galleries (http://www.vam.ac.uk/page/g/galleries/);
- making use of the National Art Library (http://www.vam.ac.uk/page/n/national-art-library/), a major public reference library for the fine and decorative arts;
- viewing additional material from the collections in one of our study rooms (http://www.vam.ac.uk/page/s/study-rooms/); and
- consulting the archives (http://www.vam.ac.uk/page/a/archives/).
cover image: ‘Research in action at the V&A Research Institute (VARI) photograph by Eileen Budd’